Il fait longtemps
Bonne année, etc. Je suis retournée, essayant comme toujours à retourner aux actions qui me gardent de bonne humeur. J'écris, j'écoute à Michael Jackson qui chante « ABC »...ben, je suis heureuse.
Ces jours j'écoute au album « Rubber Soul » des Beatles. Ses harmonies sont lancinantes dans « Norwegian Wood », « Girl », « If I Needed Someone ». Les soupirs dans « Girl » touchent la corde sensible...ouf.
It's been a long time [long time / Now I'm coming back home].
Happy new year, etc. I'm back, trying as always to come back to activities that keep me in good spirits. Presently I'm writing, listening to Michael Jackson's "ABC"...well, I'm happy.
These days I've been listening to the Beatles' Rubber Soul. Its harmonies are haunting in "Norwegian Wood," "Girl," "If I Needed Someone." The sighs in "Girl" really pull at my heartstrings too...oof.
If I needed someone to love
You're the one that I'd be thinking of
If I needed someone...
Carve your number on my wall
And maybe you will get a call from me
If I needed someone
Ah, ah
- Beatles, "If I Needed Someone"
Oof, oof, oof.
Ces jours j'écoute au album « Rubber Soul » des Beatles. Ses harmonies sont lancinantes dans « Norwegian Wood », « Girl », « If I Needed Someone ». Les soupirs dans « Girl » touchent la corde sensible...ouf.
It's been a long time [long time / Now I'm coming back home].
Happy new year, etc. I'm back, trying as always to come back to activities that keep me in good spirits. Presently I'm writing, listening to Michael Jackson's "ABC"...well, I'm happy.
These days I've been listening to the Beatles' Rubber Soul. Its harmonies are haunting in "Norwegian Wood," "Girl," "If I Needed Someone." The sighs in "Girl" really pull at my heartstrings too...oof.
If I needed someone to love
You're the one that I'd be thinking of
If I needed someone...
Carve your number on my wall
And maybe you will get a call from me
If I needed someone
Ah, ah
- Beatles, "If I Needed Someone"
Oof, oof, oof.
Comments
Post a Comment